Access issues for Anglesea holiday homesJune 2, 2014
We are a locally owned and operated furniture removalist servicing along the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road including popular seaside holiday towns such as Anglesea.
We service many clients with holiday homes who occupy them over summer and then vacate them over winter and rent them out for birthdays, hens or bucks weekends and other celebratory getaways.
Many holiday homes are situated high on a hill (with ocean views), often along unsealed roads and with long, winding driveways. Our furniture removalists are more than happy to help you move, however we do need to know about access issues in advance so that we can prepare and arrive on time.
Please ensure you tell us if:
- your property is at all difficult to get to in any way
- your driveway is concealed from the road or not easily identifiable
- there are unsealed roads leading to your property (including the driveway)
- your property is situated on a hill with steep inclines to get to it
- your property is surrounded by a great deal of trees or bush, making it difficult to reach.
We understand access is not something clients necessarily think about but it is important we let our truck drivers know so they can be prepared.